Welcome Academy members! Please click on the second link from the top, in the green box to the right, to view my campaign page and story. I appreciate your interest!
Hello potential clients! If you are looking for a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in San Antonio, we are here to help you! Linda Farr RDN/LD/FAND and our staff of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are licensed in Texas and have the expertise to help you maximize your fitness, nutritional health and quality of life. Our personalized nutrition counseling is science based, empowering and effective. We provide the strong foundation you will need to eat right, be fit and reverse or decrease diet and behavior related health issues. All sessions are customized to your health issues, lifestyle, food preferences and nutritional goals. We will develop meal plans focused on healthy foods you like and small behavioral changes you can implement, for a lifetime of wise food choices and improved health. Can’t come in for an in-person session? Ask us about our phone or internet counseling!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Call us at the phone number listed in the green bar to the right (210-735-2402) or click on our email link to send us a message. More information about appointments can be found by clicking on the Appointments tab.
How can our services help you? Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists provide much more than just diet plans and weight management counseling.
- Are you trying to prevent health problems in your family history?
- Do you know what to do but just need accountability to make the necessary changes?
- Are you looking for easy and healthy dinner ideas?
- Do you want to learn how to plan healthy meals?
- Do you want an expert to provide the truth about confusing diet and health claims?
- Are you preparing for a challenging athletic event?
- Are you looking for a change agent to help your family or employees improve their health and decrease medical expenses?
Whether your concerns are related to medical problems, staying off of prescription drugs, disordered eating, planning and preparing healthy and quick meals, or maximizing athletic performance, we are your go-to nutrition experts!